Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Premier compacts Project ZC

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner CWBETB's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 1st, 2001
    Posts
    1,609
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    http://www.premiercompacts.com/projectzc/mainframe.html

    The basterds ripped of my Teg console! smile

    ------------------
    90 Civic Turbo ZC

    Home Page:
    http://www.geocities.com/cwbetb

    4th Gen Page:
    http://www.geocities.com/hondacivic4g

    Car Club:
    http://www.teamkayo.com

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner CWBETB's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 1st, 2001
    Posts
    1,609
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hot damn they ripped me off where they put there gauge in the Teg console also! WTF?! I thought the Premier compacts guys where really inspecting my car, asses!

    ------------------
    90 Civic Turbo ZC

    Home Page:
    http://www.geocities.com/cwbetb

    4th Gen Page:
    http://www.geocities.com/hondacivic4g

    Car Club:
    http://www.teamkayo.com

  3. #3
    Inactive Member sastanley's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2001
    Posts
    368
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Thumbs up

    They need a webmaster that can spell dammit...they look like a bunch of punks with that trashy webpage. But the car is cool smile

    ------------------
    -Shawn
    91 DX 4-door
    AEM CAI & other mods which only add weight
    4-doors kick butt & I am patiently waiting for 91zc to pull that ZC!! I hope it is not fried!! Oh well..i did say I was willing to rebuild in my old sig didn't I? I guess here is my chance

  4. #4
    Inactive Member 91zc's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    576
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The car is cool, but it is just like yours eric but with a different paint job... frown I think I have seen that car at Cecil County before. smile

    ------------------
    1991 Civic 4dr
    B16A
    a bunch of other mods

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner CWBETB's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 1st, 2001
    Posts
    1,609
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 91zc:
    The car is cool, but it is just like yours eric but with a different paint job... frown I think I have seen that car at Cecil County before. smile

    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Those shady basterds! If they get a Greddy turbo on that thing Im going to be pissed! Actually I have seen it in person and the paintjob sucks, all wavy and nonsense.


    ------------------
    90 Civic Turbo ZC

    Home Page:
    http://www.geocities.com/cwbetb

    4th Gen Page:
    http://www.geocities.com/hondacivic4g

    Car Club:
    http://www.teamkayo.com

  6. #6
    Inactive Member crxgator gone wrong's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2001
    Posts
    132
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    its funny how they tried to make the car lighter, but yet they added big ass 17's and a sub...hmm...oxymoron ehh...

    ------------------
    86 CRX Si-dead
    89 CRX Si-flipped
    88 Integra-sold
    86 CRX DX 1.6 16v-sold
    91 Civic ZC-sold
    89 Civic Si LS/VTEC-current

    BDR RACING
    ---------------------------------
    AOL/AIM-crxgator
    MSN-crxgator
    ICQ-60405613

  7. #7
    Inactive Member marked001's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 4th, 2001
    Posts
    795
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 91zc:
    The car is cool, but it is just like yours eric but with a different paint job... frown I think I have seen that car at Cecil County before. smile

    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>


    I think it was at Maple Grove a couple times too...



    ------------------
    www.marked001.com
    under construction

    [email protected]

    illadelphia, PA

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Setanta's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7th, 2001
    Posts
    445
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Putting it bluntly - even if it has a nice engine/suspension package, it still looks pretty ghey. I hope that's not their idea of finished.

    Comparing it even slightly to Eric's ride is an insult to Eric.

    ------------------
    '90 JDM EF9 SiR

  9. #9
    Inactive Member marked001's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 4th, 2001
    Posts
    795
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Setanta:

    Comparing it even slightly to Eric's ride is an insult to Eric.

    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    well in that case, I think that thing looks eexactly like Eric's wink no, wait, it looks better!! bahahaha.


    j/k wink



    ------------------
    www.marked001.com
    under construction

    [email protected]

    illadelphia, PA

  10. #10
    Inactive Member mycivictucks17s's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 18th, 2001
    Posts
    157
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i dont like that car at all. the graphics are hidious

    ------------------
    if rhymes were valiums, id be comfortably numb

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •